Heavy snowfall fell again in the Chicago area from Feb. 14-16, closing schools and businesses. As of 12:40 p.m. on Feb. 16, the National Weather Service reported 13 inches of snowfall in Beverly, making it among the hardest-hit areas in the city. The West Ridge neighborhood, on the Far North Side, received 18.6 inches, and Oak Park and Evanston both received at least 18 inches. Midway International Airport reported 17.7 inches.
Readers submitted some of their neighborhood snow shots. Have one? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ag school welcomes arrival of newborns
- Rusch, 28, lived life with heart of a champion
- O’Shea resolution calls for departure of city postmaster
- Biros continues history of success
- Finn celebrates retirement with family
- McDonald, Wolfpack roll past Mighty Macs
- Harrell, Br. Rice defeat rival Marist
- UPS driver aids co-worker after auto accident
- Walker enjoys return to court for McAuley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!