• Nicky’s Grill and Yogurt Oasis, 10255 S. Western Ave., has closed its seating and waiting area starting March 17. The kitchen will be open for takeout and delivery orders.
• Fat Tommy’s, 3031 W 111th St., is offering curbside service and delivery beginning March 17. Call (773) 233-3287 or order at door dash.com.
• Swanson's Deli and Catering, 2414 W 103rd St, has parking lot pick-up and delivery only until further notice.
They will be focusing on take home dinners that can be planned based on customers’ needs. The regular menu is also available. They can also create a meal plan.
Call (773) 239-1197 to place an order. Visit their Facebook page for more information
• Open Outcry Brewing Company, 10934 S Western Ave., will be closed for dining in. However, the brewing company will be making #BeerMergency and pizza deliveries.
Call (773) 629-6055, visit openoutcrybrewingco.com or visit their Facebook page for more information
• Calabria Imports, 1905 W. 103rd St., will be open only for carry-out and delivery. The regular menu will be available along with available grocery and deli items.
Call (773) 396-5800 or visit calabria-imports.com.
• Baracco’s is open for carryout, delivery and catering.
The restaurants will also deliver to all hospitals, police stations and firehouses 24 hours a day.
Baracco’s has several local locations. Call (708) 424-8182, visit barracks.com or their Facebook page for more information
• The Original Pancake House, 10437 S. Western Ave., is open for carryout during its normal business hours. Call (773) 445-6100 or visit door dash.com for delivery.
• Unidad, 3339 W 95th St. in Evergreen Parkwill begin delivery service from noon to 7 p.m., starting Wednesday, March 18th, and curbside pickup starting Thursday, March 19th. Both options will be available through Saturday, March 21. Beginning March 24, pickup and delivery will be available Tuesday through Saturday. Visit unidadrestaurant.com for more information.
Additionally, the restaurant is currently offering a bonus $20 Gift Certificate with the purchase of a $100 Gift Certificate.
• Loquacious Culinary Events offers salads, sandwiches and entrees ranging from $7 and up for delivery. Dietary restrictions and special diets (keto, whole 30, hcg, gluten free,etc) menus available.
Order online at loquaciousculinary.biz/online-ordering
• Joey's Red Hots, 11500 S. Western Ave., is open. Delivery is available. Call (773) 614-8997.
• Horse Thief Hollow Brewing Co., 10426 S. Western Ave., is launching a carry-out system for food and beer. The bar and dining room will be closed to customers, but the kitchen and brewery will be open for take-out orders!
Customers can call (773) 779-2739 to order from the lunch, catering, and On Tap menus. The phone-in, carry-out service will be available from noon to 8 p.m. daily.
Customers can also purchase HTH gift certificates and branded merchandise over the phone for pickup at our hostess desk.