Motel Breakfast will release a follow-up EP to its debut album beginning on Aug. 7. The local band will release one song on all major streaming platforms every two weeks until all six songs are released. According to band member Jimmy Drenovsky, after releasing its debut full-length recording in early 2020, Motel Breakfast was anxious to get back in the studio and pick up where band members left off. Aiming to track live and keep arrangements simple, they handpicked six songs from their growing backlog of unreleased material that felt exciting and unique in the wake of their debut. The result is “Left on Deming,” a self-produced EP that highlights the eclectic creative energy of the group. The full EP will be available everywhere in digital format on Oct. 16.
- Markulin, 72, soccer legend, Br. Rice coach
- Comedy night to lighten mood, boost economy
- Cocoa for a Cause raises nearly $4K for local charity
- Krizic buys Fyre Lake Golf Club
- Br. Rice trio makes choice for Webster
- Man charged after carjacking on Western Avenue
- Photos capture long-gone past
- Schools promote social harmony
- CPS to resume in-person learning with January start
- St. Rita ranked Number 1 all-boys school in Chicago
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!