Students in kindergarten and first grade at Kellogg Elementary School celebrate Black History month by wearing special shirts on Fridays in February. The Kellogg community ordered over 200 shirts that honor important people in black history. Kellogg will host its annual Black History Month Gallery Walk on Thursday, Feb. 27, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., at the school, 9241 S. Leavitt St. The event is open to the school community.
- USPS announces mail issue hotlines for Morgan Park, Mt. Greenwood service areas
- Marian senior redefines ‘last’
- Diamond, 94, longtime pediatrician in community
- Sutherland plans for ‘the quad’
- Beverly/Morgan Park to celebrate Juneteenth at family fest
- McAuley finds team rhythm later in season
- Callahan hits walk-off single to lift Wolfpack
- Giles, Wolfpack win pitcher’s duel
- Pochie dominates; Vikings roll to regional
- CHSAS track-and-field duo makes program history
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!