Christ the King Elementary School hosted its annual “clap out” parade for eighth-grade students on May 29, although this year’s event was quite different than previous editions. Due to the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, students paraded through the streets of the North Beverly community, riding past teachers, staff members and other well-wishers who were waiting at the school, 9240 S. Hoyne Ave. The McCarthy Family (bottom right) was among the many supporters cheering students near the school. Normally, the Christ the King student body would line the halls of the school and clap as eighth-graders enjoyed their last day of classes. (Review photos)
- CPD, community mourn suicide of officer from Mt. Greenwood
- Finn celebrates retirement with family
- Ag school welcomes arrival of newborns
- O’Shea resolution calls for departure of city postmaster
- Rusch, 28, lived life with heart of a champion
- Evergreen Park finding rhythm in fast-paced attack
- Harrell, Br. Rice defeat rival Marist
- Wilson, Metzger lift St. Laurence to win
- Walker enjoys return to court for McAuley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!