Br. Rice senior golfer Quinn Clifford signed his National Letter of Intent on March 16 to continue his academic-athletic career at Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington. The Titans are a top Division II program. Clifford (Mt. Greenwood, Queen of Martyrs) was a standout golfer for the Crusaders, finishing fifth at the sectional meet in 2020. He was also a guard on the Br. Rice basketball team that won a share of the Chicago Catholic League-Blue title. Also pictured are Quinn’s parents, Bart and Mary Ellen. (photo courtesy of Br. Rice)
- Robb, 49, battled cancer with humor, spirit of survivor
- Butterfield, 64, another chapter of family’s story
- Butcher, Mt. Carmel defeat Marist
- Jones powers De La Salle past Ignatius
- Close friends of Butterfield turn out to be extraordinary
- Art, music add to new groove
- Burke wins EP mayoral race; Bilotto ousts Vargas in Blue Island
- Football Roundup: EP ground game powers victory
- Crusaders senior Murphy signs NLI, picks Ripon College
- Neighbors bid farewell to couple in North Beverly
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!