The Southside Catholic Conference announced St. Gabriel’s Anthony Durava and Most Holy Redeemer’s Tim Harkins as co-winners of this year’s Conner T. Lowry Award for the 2021 season. Coaches in the conference nominated players who embody Lowry’s character, including a passion and commitment to the game. A 2002 St. John Fisher and 2006 Br. Rice grad, Lowry was killing during combat operations in Afghanistan in 2012. The nominees included St. Catherine of Alexandria’s John Hall and Joey Philip, St. Christina’s Declan Gill and Matt Molesky, Most Host Redeemer’s Austin Mrskos and Shea Leahy and St. John Fisher’s Emmett Dowling and Owen Lynch. (Review photos)
- Arrest made in carjacking
- Martyrs hoops trio ready for senior year
- Police issue alert about carjackings
- Boehm steps down at DLS after 8 years
- St. Rita advances to state title game
- Finley to bring families bright holiday cheer
- Women victims of armed carjacking in Mt. Greenwood
- Jackson plays through injury to lead Marist
- Local official refs 30,000th b-ball game
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!