St. Xavier University (SXU) junior forward Claire Austin was recently named a National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics Third Team All-American. Austin, a Mt. Greenwood resident and Marist High School graduate, helped the Cougars to a 17-4 overall record, a regular-season conference title and an appearance in the national tournament. This year, she averaged 15.4 points, 10.8 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 2.9 steals and 1.8 blocks.
- Flanigan stars at 3B for Br. Rice in streak
- Marist continues rolling in hot start
- Gerami goal seals victory for St. Ignatius
- ‘Multitaskers’ to celebrate colorful debut
- St. Laurence sweeps series over Caravan
- Local resident killed in accident on Western Ave.
- Farmers market opens for season
- Papa Hops 16-inch Softball Tournament set for return
- Service disruption leads to boil order in 19th Ward
- Br. Rice builds as entire roster makes varsity debut
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!