The Mother McAuley water polo team honored its three seniors, Brigid Barkmeier, Morgan Riordan and Aubrey Doyle, with a parade to each of the seniors’ homes. Coach Nancy O’Brien-Kane crowned each senior “Queen of the Mighty Macs.” Barkmeier (Oak Lawn) will attend the Air Force Academy. Riordan (Mt. Greenwood) will attend Salem University, and Doyle (Oak Lawn) will attend the University of Indianapolis. (photos courtesy of Nancy O’Brien-Kane)
- CPD officers arrest man for armed robbery of store
- Br. Rice grad Cano builds up ONEighty
- Vanderpoel Gallery hosts artist’s works online
- Marist alum Chausse finds right fit with SXU volleyball
- St. Rita graduate Shine stars with Eastern Michigan
- Shimko thrives with Stritch in senior season
- Smith Village hosts vaccinations
- Forbes named Posse Scholar
- Barba sets focus on creative space at Joplin Marley
- New schedule set for Metra Rock Island line
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!