Recent Br. Rice grad Jack Finnegan continues to reel in accolades as he was named on July 23 to the United Soccer Coaches High School Scholar All-America team. Players named to the team must have at least a 3.30 cumulative grade-point average throughout their high school career, start more than 50 percent of all games and be an elite player as indicated by playing honors. Finnegan was recently named the 2019 Illinois Gatorade Boys Soccer Player of the Year. He scored 44 goals and added 5 assists in his senior year for Br. Rice, finishing his high school career with 101 goals and 30 assists. (Review file photo)
- Markulin, 72, soccer legend, Br. Rice coach
- Photos capture long-gone past
- Comedy night to lighten mood, boost economy
- Cocoa for a Cause raises nearly $4K for local charity
- Krizic buys Fyre Lake Golf Club
- Hannah stars for Clemson
- St. Rita ranked Number 1 all-boys school in Chicago
- Schools promote social harmony
- CPS to resume in-person learning with January start
- Mother McAuley makes most of virtual Signing Day
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!