Marist High School seniors Daniel Gillerlain, Sarah Hughes and Ryan Rosenberg recently were named winners of a Chick Evans Scholarship, which includes full housing and college tuition and is awarded to golf caddies. Gillerlain (Beverly) has caddied at Ridge Country Club for five years and plays golf, baseball and bowling for the RedHawks. Hughes (Evergreen Park) has caddied for four years at Beverly Country Club and runs cross country and track. Rosenberg (Evergreen Park) has caddied at Beverly Country Club for four years and plays football, volleyball and rugby. (photos courtesy of Marist)
- Ag school welcomes arrival of newborns
- Rusch, 28, lived life with heart of a champion
- Finn celebrates retirement with family
- O’Shea resolution calls for departure of city postmaster
- Biros continues history of success
- McDonald, Wolfpack roll past Mighty Macs
- Harrell, Br. Rice defeat rival Marist
- UPS driver aids co-worker after auto accident
- Walker enjoys return to court for McAuley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!